You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Express Recruitment is proud to be representing a well-established and highly reputable firm specialising in the provision of manufacturing machine tools within the woodworking industry.
Due to continued expansion and success they are currently seeking an experienced Manual Machinist to join their skilled team of shop floor team. Previous experience with NC machinery is highly advantageous. The company is based in Nottingham, East Midlands.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manually setting and operating NC machinery
- Setting/Operating manual lathes
- Working to various tolerances
- Operating surface grinders, drills, band saws, panel saws and Bridgeport’s
- Utilising various hand and power tools effectively
- Manufacturing precise machinery parts for woodworking machinery
- Adhering to shop floor health and safety standards at all times
- Using various measuring equipment e.g. verniers and calipers
Qualifications and Experience:
- City & Guilds in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering would be desirable
- Previous experience with woodworking machinery would be advantageous
- Confident setting and operating ability
- Previous knowledge of NC machinery desirable
- Conventional milling and turning experience
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: