You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, working as part of the Mechanical Engineering team, the main focus of this role will be on issuing machines for manufacture. Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Processing contracts, involving interpretation of customer specifications
• Detailing change parts on CAD (2D and 3D)
• Issuing parts for manufacture (experience of using an ERP or MRP system is preferred)
• Implementing machine upgrades & change notes
Training will be provided for the right candidate and emphasis will be placed on developing product knowledge to support all areas of the business.
Successful candidates will be apprentice trained, or graduates, in Mechanical Engineering. They should have a methodical approach and be able to work to tight deadlines. Successful candidates will have experience in:
• Special purpose machinery, preferably with high speed packaging machines or similar
• 2D & 3D CAD Systems (Siemens NX preferred) or Solidworks
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week on a flexible basis, core hours must cover.
If this role is of interest please click apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: