You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
The job requires the delivery of fully integrated structural designs for internal and external Clients. Using appropriate calculation software or hand calculations to produce high quality solutions, the position requires a thorough understanding of the design of structures, principally buildings, in the commercial office, residential, aviation, education and retail sectors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Acts independently on technical matters in the assigned field of expertise and recommends solutions to problems posed.
- Implement the project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards, and internally adhere to and promote in house QA procedures.
- Prepares and interprets engineering designs, drawings and specifications. Effectively communicates technical requirements to relevant stakeholders.
- Engages in client and third-party liaison.
- To check the work of others where work is within own experience.
- Plans workload and resources accordingly.
- Has strong communication skills and engages openly with others.
- Has the ability to identify opportunities; technical, commercial, environmental or otherwise.
BENG/MENG Civil/Structural Engineering
Min 5 years UK post grad experience and be near or chartered witt the ICE or IStructe
Familiarity with Finite Element design software
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: