You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in a well known iconic building in central London. The successful candidate will be multi skilled but Electrcial bias and also qualified with knowledge of plumbing /mechanical duties and also a proven track record in commercial building (i.e commercial offices, hotels) maintenance experience. He or she will be required to work alongside the maintenance team on site and the duties will include carrying out M&E / Fabric planned and reactive maintenance.
This is a permanent role and you will have the opportunity to be offered or interviewed for the permanent position on site, which will pay £37,000.
Monday to Friday
08:00am - 17:00pm
* Basic Salary of £37,000
* 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression – would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Lighting – lamp changes, ballast changes, simmtronic/Phillips lighting
* Emergency light testing
* Power distribution
* Electrical fault-finding
* Small works – new sockets, new lights, new circuits
* PAT Testing
* Control Panel maintenance
* AHU’s/FCU’s – filter and belt changes
* Water Treatment
* Pumps & Motors
* Other mechanical duties
* General building services tasks
* Plumbing duties - Unblocking toilets, washers, taps, dealing with urinal issues and toilets
* Working as part of a maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained (Ideally)
* Electrically Qualified – City & Guilds Level or Equivalent
* Client Facing
* Great communication
* Pro-active attitude
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview this week and next week if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call 0(phone number removed) 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: