You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi-skilled Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer
I have a number of fantastic opportunities to work for a large maintenance company working in the City working across a number of Multi-tenanted commercial office buildings on behalf of a large property management company. You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
My client is looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer’s with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients in the City and West End.
Monday to Friday – 08:00 -17:00 / 07.00 - 16.00.
* Basic Salary of £36,000
* 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Travel Card
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression – would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM’s and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU’s, AHU’s, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
* Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Electrical – City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call Toby Filtness on 0(phone number removed) 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: