You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Technician (Civil / Structural)
The Engineering Technician (Civil / Structural) will undertake the production of working drawings, reports and specifications ensuring the compliance with National/International standards, statutory requirements and the project brief. Experience of BIM Software (REVIT or similar) would be an advantage. The Engineering Technician (Civil / Structural) will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and HNC / degree qualified in Civl or Structural Engineering.
Engineering Technician (Civil / Structural) Position Overview
* In consultation with Senior Engineering staff, decide the format and scope of design data required for the project (drawings, schedules, specifications etc.).
* Interpret design output (eg calculations) from Senior Engineering staff and translate to working drawings, schedules and specifications.
* Translate standard/proprietary manufacturer’s details onto working drawings.
* Produce and check Designers Health and Safety Risk Assessments as required for the project.
* Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with all relevant project drawings (including subcontractor design elements).
* When necessary, visit site and carry out level/measured surveys. Provide site technical checking and support duties such as checking of reinforcement prior to concreting.
* Opportunity to join multidisciplinary contractor design team working on a variety of building and civil engineering projects from £0.1M to £30M+, offering excellent opportunity for career development and progression for the right candidate
Engineering Technician (Civil / Structural) Position Requirements
* Higher National Certificate or Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering (preferable but not essential)
* 5+ years experience
* Building Regulations, General Construction and steel structural & reinforced concrete deatiling experience.
Engineering Technician (Civil / Structural) Position Remuneration
* Salary £35k+ (salary neg) + car
* Bonus and 25 Days Holiday+ BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: