You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance Engineer
London & South East
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
A rapidly progressive client of mine with in the Building Services industry is looking for an Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Service Engineer who is looking to progress into a supervisor role in the future.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Service & Maintenance,
• Home to site
• Covering London & South East
• Commercial properties: Hotels, Schools, Offices,
• You will be based inside the M25
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within the industry
• Experience working on Toshiba, Fujitsu, Daikin, Mitsubishi
• C & G Level 2 Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration NVQ
• F -gas 2079 qualification
• Air cooled Chiller, Water cooled Chillers, Screw Chiller, Absorption Chillers, VRV & VRF System, Splits and Multi-splits, Fan Coils
• £25,000 - £35,000 + 1hour travel paid each way
• Company Vehicle (Can be used for personal)
• Mobile, PDA, PPE, Specialist tools
• Plenty of over time available
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Graciella Stoica on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: