You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer
The ideal candidate must be an experienced Maintenance Engineer (electrically biased). Have experience maintaining and repairing conveyors and other heavy recycling
equipment mechanically and electrically, and be able to work effectively in a high
pressured environment. Part of the role will also include undertaking planned and
reactive maintenance across the sites on a wide range of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Respond to breakdowns across two sites
* Repair, modify and improve all areas of plant within the group
* Carry out plant improvement projects
* Assist with maintenance of the plant as required.
* Apply the highest standards of health and safety during all tasks, as per company procedures
* Be a proactive member of any continuous improvement initiatives
* To be proactive on each site and identify work that needs to be carried out
* Work with other members of the Maintenance team and all employees on site to ensure smooth running of the plant.
Qualifications and Experience
* Relevant electrical and mechanical qualifications preferably time served
* Electrically biased with a firm knowledge of mechanical maintenance preferred
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience
* Recycling/Process/Quarry industry experience desirable
* Experienced in production environments
* Working knowledge of conveyor, bearings, gearboxes and motors required
* Basic knowledge of Siemens S7 (fault finding) desirable
* Familiar with 110/240/415V and control circuits
* Must be able to read electrical drawings
* Basic electrical fault finding and disconnect/reconnect required
* Full driving license / own transport essential
* Ability to organise, plan and procure materials for medium sized repair or upgrade works.
If you would like to know more about the position please do contact Vic Clayton - or (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: