You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
First People Solutions are supporting the search for a professional and proactive Graduate Structural Engineer alongside one of our highly-reputable Civil/Structural Consulting Engineering clients based in Glasgow City Centre.
Our client, are recognised for their innovative portfolio and their reliable and consistent delivery of high quality developments across the country and internationally. Over their 20 years of operation they have established a strong presence within a range of industry sectors including; Retail, Hotel, Healthcare and Commercial developments.
* Undertaking structural design and structural analysis on a range of projects
* Produce detailed reports, carry out structural surveys and calculations as required
* Undertaking site visits and attending design meeting were required
* Liaising directly with senior engineers and clients
* Ensuring all projects are adhering to the allocated budget and set out standards and procedures
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
* Ideally 2 years+ experience working within a civil/structural engineering firm
* A strong educational background holding a relevant degree, Masters (preferred)
* A committed attitude to working towards becoming a chartered engineer
* A strong understanding and working experience using AutoCAD, Revit (desirable)
This would be an ideal opportunity for an individual who is keen to broaden their project experience and gain the right support on their journey towards achieving chartered status.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online by attaching an up to date CV or please call Aimee Watt on (phone number removed) if you require more information or are keen to find out about more positions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First People Solutions
The job: has been sent to: