You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principal Mechanical Engineer
The consultancy currently employs in excess of 60 staff across 2 offices and predominantly operates in the commercial and residential markets. Projects include both new build and refurbishments. Due to their reputation within the market they’ve developed an impressive client list and can offer their engineers the chance to work on projects of varying sizes on their own or as part of a larger project team.
- £55,000 - £65,000
The Principal Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities will include:
- Managing teams and projects, mentoring junior staff.
- Responsibility for all technical aspects of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensuring delivery of projects on time and to budget, monitoring workload against deliverables.
- Giving technical presentations to the professional team, delivering internal training/seminars.
- Developing new business opportunities and winning work.
- Financial management including negotiating fees.
- Demonstrating leadership in all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Assisting directors with recruitment, performance reviews etc.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate the following technical knowledge and skills:
- An excellent understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations, BREEAM, renewable technology etc. and be able to share your knowledge.
- A high degree of proficiency in the use of the following systems; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Hevacomp or IES, Outlook. Preferably conversant with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in condition surveys/report writing (including pre-acquisition, vendor, dilapidations, etc.).
- A flair for working on smaller and quick turnaround projects and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- A high level of attention to detail and a good level of oral and written communication, in particular you will have well developed report writing skills.
- Proven leadership and financial management experience.
- Presentable and professional in your demeanour with first-class interpersonal skills.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Principal Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
RGB Network London
The job: has been sent to: