You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Setter / Operators
The CNC Setter Operator will:
* Set and operate CNC lathes / machining centres
* Set tools and input work shifts
* Edit programs using Fanuc control systems
The CNC Setter Operator will have:
* Experience as a CNC Setter Operator
* Suitable industry recognised qualifications or a minimum of 5years’ experience
* Knowledge of inspection techniques and maintaining records
The working hours are 7am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday, with overtime also available.
If you feel you would be interested in this, please call on (phone number removed) or apply with your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Gap Personnel House
The job: has been sent to: