You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Welder (MIG or TIG)
They are looking to recruit 2 welders, 1 MIG Welder, 1 TIG Welder, with experience setting up and operating all types of assembly/welding and equipment.
Mon - Fri, Day Roles, Paid Overtime
Main Duties of the Welder:
- Carry out assembly/welding operations to specification
- Manufacture, or assist in the manufacture of, any tooling necessary for the production of components
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to overcome assembly/welding or equipment problems
- To be totally responsible for the quality of own work
- Carry out routine and minor maintenance within the assembly/welding department
- To be continually improving efficiency and reducing costs
- To report machine or equipment faults/improvements to the Team Leader
You will be working alongside and highly motivated and skilled workforce.
Management is very open and accessible and team leaders will assist with any problems.
The shop floor is well structured, organised and professional.
The business is continuously developing to support and grow with their current and new “World Leader” customer base.
Experience/Skills of the Welder:
- Certified MIG / TIG Welder
- Structured and diligent approach to working
- Flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Good team player
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: