You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Crane Field Service Engineer
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Vehicle and Over time
Alecto Recruitment are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Crane Service Technician. The role is a home based / field based crane service engineer position. The successful candidate will be working with mobile and crawler cranes in the Bristol and surrounding area to provide full service and repair of the fleet of cranes.
* Carry out the commissioning, maintenance, inspection and servicing of client cranes and lifting equipment.
* Carry out fault finding and repairs of hydraulic and mechanical equipment and systems.
* Carry out the commissioning, maintenance, inspection and servicing of a range of client mechanical equipment
* Carry out repairs and inspection on a range of electrical equipment and systems.
* Produce clear factual documented reports for all
* Commissioning and fault finding on electro-mechanical and/or hydro-mechanical systems.
* Work on your own or within a team.
* Work at heights.
Qualifications and skills Required:
* An in depth knowledge of preventative maintenance on cranes
* Apprenticed served in either Mechanical/Electrical engineering/hydraulic engineering.
* Experience with load monitoring equipment; MIPEG, PAT
* UK driving licence.
* Leadership/supervisory experience
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career. To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, - Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted. For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: