You can save this job and apply at a later date.
TIG Welder/Fabricator – Aluminium
This position in Towcester will suit a qualified Aluminium TIG Welder/Fabricator looking to work for an excellent, stable company with a successful, friendly working environment. You will have had an established welding/fabricating career with enough experience to hit the ground running. You will be a team player and willing to work hard for a shared cause.
- Aluminium TIG Welding/Fabrication
- Resolving weld related production issues
- Production and bespoke welding
- Quality checking
- Working as an integral part of the production team
Experience / Person
- TIG Qualified Welder/Fabricator
- Worked with various metals but Aluminium in particular
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Team player
Job Type: Permanent
Salary up to £15 an hour
Shifts: Mon-Fri Day Shift
Location: Towcester, Northampton
Additional Details: Interviews ASAP
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
I and M Consulting
The job: has been sent to: