You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Structural Engineer
My client is a well established business, supplying various heavy manufacturing customers, with a turnover of c£120m and approximately 1,000 members of staff.
The Structural Engineer will work across the group and provide Civil & Structural Engineering expertise to new build and installation projects.
The Civil-Structural Engineer’s duties will include:
• Conduct feasibility studies for potential projects
• Produce technical reports and compile data for existing and new projects
• Prepare budgets and specifications
• Ensure work conforms to legislation and standards
• Perform detailed calculations to ensure projects meet all safety requirements
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Degree qualified in a Civil or Structural Engineering
• Extensive Civil/Structural Engineering experience within a large organisation
• Strong problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
• Project management experience
• Willing to travel extensively, often for lengthy time periods
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Elevation Recruitment Group
The job: has been sent to: