You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Do you want to earn up to £36,000 per annum as a BASE salary with earnings of £42,000 and upwards
Working in a Medium to Heavy Engineering environment, we now require an Electrical Maintenance to join the team.
The role will involve a variation of work – including Planned and Reactive maintenance, projects, and installations.
Base salary: £34,000-£36,000 Dependent on experience + Overtime = earnings of £45,000 and upwards
7 Off, 4 Nights, 3 Off, 3 Days, 1 Off, 3 Nights, 3 Off, 4 Days - Repeat
Benefits: Pension, 224hrs holiday
* A strong background within an electrical maintenance role within a manufacturing/industrial environment or similar
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* To maintain service and repair all plant machinery to minimise production down time.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
* Competent reading control circuit/schematic diagrams
* Knowledge/experience with Proximity switches
* Knowledge/experience with DC/AC Drives
* Knowledge/experience with Working with sensors
* Knowledge/experience with Control systems
* Knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems
* A mechanical understanding would be advantageous – gearboxes, pumps, pneumatics, hydraulics
* Knowledge of PLC’s advantageous
* Electrically qualified – Must be able to present these at interview
The company offer specific machinery training.
In return for your experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, we can offer you:
*up to £36,000 per annum as a basic + excellent earning potential
Key words: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, Electrical engineer
Commutable from: Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (phone number removed)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: