You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
The successful candidate Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator will:
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Experience in fine limit & general sheet metal work
- Experience of all aspects of sheet metal working hand tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all types of metal up to 6mm
- Experience of Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
Personal Qualities of the Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator:
- Attention to detail
- Be able to finish a product to a very high standard
- Be punctual and a good time keeper
- Be confident, organised and methodical
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Work well as a team member
- Be able to problem solve and come up with solutions
39 Hours week = 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-1pm Friday
Salary range £13-£16 per hour depending on experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: