You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
What's in it for you as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer?
- Nightshift - Sunday - Thursday 22.00 hrs - 06.00 hrs
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Highly competitive salary
- A chance to work for a reputable company who supply to all associated British food group
- A chance to progress your career working with both reactive and planned preventative maintenance
What we expect from you as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer?
- City & Guilds electrical qualification
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults
- Electrically or Mechanical Biased
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to continuous improvement
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines relevant documentation
- To build relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining plant and equipment on a day shift basis covering shift engineers as and when required. You will be expected to carry out proactive and reactive maintenance and repairs to the plant and services associated with a major bakery.
If you are a skilled and experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer who meets the above requirements, apply now!
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: