You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Clarico Recruitment are excited to be partnering with an Engineering and Production business whose head office is based in the Doncaster area. With multiple sites nationally, each site working in harmony with one another means that their skilled workforce are able to manufacture the widest range of their product than any of their major competitors.
The business makes use of the most advanced equipment which in turn complements the wealth of experience and traditional skills that the manufacturing and assembly teams have accumulated.
Due to an increase in order book and the expansion plans that they have in place, we are now currently recruiting for MIG Welders to join their already established teams.
- MIG Welding within a production factory
- Working on your own initiative as part of a wider team
- Working Monday to Friday – Days (Additional overtime available)
Ideally you will be time served or apprentice trained HOWEVER candidates with little or next to no experience but still hold your Welding qualifications WILL also be considered.
What is in it for you?:
- Career progression Opportunities (The business is always looking for candidates that are eager to climb the career ladder)
- Onsite Training
- Great working conditions
- Onsite Canteen
- Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
- Optional overtime available paid at additional rates
If this sounds like YOU, please APPLY NOW!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clarico Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: