You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Technical Support Engineer (Autodesk/AutoCAD)
Do you have experience of using AutoCAD or Autodesk Inventor? Are you looking to be trained to become a product specialist?
This well established company has recently been awarded with the top 100 best companies to work for as well as one of the fastest growing within the UK. They specialise in the supply of innovative design and data management technologies to Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Process Plant engineering professionals. They are the market leaders and have exciting growth plans in place to dominate their market. They are therefore looking to recruit an enthusiastic Graduate Engineer who they can train and develop with a view to progressing throughout the business.
After undergoing extensive training on Autodesk products including Inventor, AutoCAD and Vault Data Management you will work within a close knit but dynamic support team where you will provide technical support to a range of clients.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a Graduate Engineer from a mechanical background who is looking to become a specialist in CAD software and is looking for an office based role where you will deal with a variety of different clients on a day to day basis.
* Provide Technical Support
* Supporting Autodesk products such as Inventor, AutoCAD and Vault.
* Extensive training provided
* Progression to become either a team leader or an applications engineer which would be client facing
* Based in Staines, Surrey
* £22,000 - £24,000 + Pension + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
* Mechanical Engineering Degree or closely related
* Have experience with AutoCAD or Autodesk Inventor
* Must want an office based role providing technical support
* Excellent communication skills
* Live commutable distance to Staines.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: