You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Structural Engineer - Heritage
My client, a highly-respected multi-discipline consultancy, have created the opportunity for a skilled Structural Engineer with heritage and/or conservation experience to add to their growing Sevenoaks design team. Their portfolio is diverse and includes projects across a range of sectors, including commercial, public sector and historic buildings to name but a few. Their projects are valued up to £100m across the South East and London.
What's on offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000
* Annual performance-related bonus
* 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* Genuine career progression
* A widely diverse project portfolio spanning several sectors
Working alongside a dedicated team of conservation and heritage experts, as the new Structural Engineer, you will have grasp the chance to apply your specialist knowledge in the right environment that can support your professional development.
What's required of you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Minimum of four years' experience in conservation or historic buildings in a consultancy environment
* A relevant degree in Structural or Civil Engineering, or a related discipline including Building Surveying
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD from a design perspective
* Ambition to become chartered if not already achieved
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for an established name with a fantastic reputation for delivering building conservation solutions across a range of building sectors. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on (phone number removed) for more information on this unique new opportunity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: