You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Structural Steel Engineer
Concept Resources are currently recruiting for a Structural Steel Engineer to work for our client based in Wolverhampton.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree BEng / BSc/DEng or Master’s Degree MEng / MSc in Structural/Mechanical/Civil Engineering that meets the engineering academic requirements for Chartership
- Experience of Eurocodes & British Standards
- 2 Years + in Structural Engineering (Preferably Steel Framing or Steel Structure)
- Comfortable undertaking hand calculations and using spreadsheets as standard
- Experience of design software (Revit, Tekla, Robot, Tedds or equivalent)
- Working experience of using 3D modelling software
If you feel you are a suitable candidate please apply with your CV or contact Brad on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: