You can save this job and apply at a later date.
High Voltage Testing & Certification Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 p.a. + car or car allowance + excellent company benefits
My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a High Voltage Testing & Certification Engineer to join their organisation at one of their key UK offices in Leicester.
My client is a multinational, FTSE 100 company with impressive growth plans. They have a presence in over 100 countries and an excellent reputation in their field. They are a trusted quality assurance provider.
You will join a team who delivers leading certification services for the electrical industry and a range of clients. This will be a senior role within their team. Responsibilities include:
* Providing global technical leadership in support of low, medium and high voltage services
* Technically support my client’s offices for all medium and high voltage requests
* Providing technical assistance with type test tendering process
* Carrying out technical audits of laboratories in support of certification schemes
* Providing support regarding enquiries, quotations, project planning and management, report compilation and review
Experience/ Skills Required
* Proven experience assessing electrical products for compliance, following national and international regulations
* Good understanding of MV and HV standards
* In depth understanding of IEC 612271 series
* Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering is preferred, but not essential
* Must be willing to travel internationally for the role when required
If you are not currently based in Leicester, but you match the above criteria and you would be willing to relocate or to work remotely, we still encourage you to apply. My client will consider a relocation package for any candidates looking to relocate nationally, or internationally.
You will join a supportive team and organisation, who will provide you with full support in this position. You will also receive a competitive salary and company benefits package.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Nolan Recruitment Solutions
The job: has been sent to: