You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Commercial Gas Meter Installer
This established metering contractor is now seeking to employ 2 commerially qualified gas meter installers in North Wales / North West England to start work as soon as possible.
You will have to meet the following criteria, to be suitable for this position:
1) ACS Commercial Gas Metering Qualified (MET4 minimum requirement)
2) Worked on gas meter installation for at least 6 months
3) Live in the North West or North Wales
4) Be seeking a permanent career opportunity.
5) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
6) Have a maximum of SIX penalty points on your driving license
7) Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
8) Be prepared to take additional ongoing training in metering
9) Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (accommodation expenses covered).
10) Be able to provide your own hand tools
The All Important Benefits:
This is a permanent position
a) Basic annual salary is up to £35,000
b) 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
c) You will be supplied with a Vehicle, Phone, Tools, PPE and Phone
d) 37.5 hour working week
This permanent position is offered via Runrec Metering Recruitment. We are a Metering Recruitment Agency and we will support you and act as a mid way point between our Client and you (our Candidate).
The Client for this contract is an established utilities metering contractor. Full details available on application.
The Application Process
Please send your CV to the contact details shown and shortlisted candidates, will be contacted within 48 hours by Runrec for an initial telephone interview.
Your CV will not be sent anywhere before this telephone interview has taken place and any application or CV received will be treated in the strictest confidence
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Runrec Metering Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: