You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
Are you a Civil Engineer looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career and become part of a thriving practice? Do you want to work for a highly-regarded consultancy that values career progression for its staff above all else? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new role!
This practice is a highly reputable and innovative Civil Engineering consultancy whose Bournemouth head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design. Due to continued growth and following a series of contract wins, an exciting opportunity has been created for a skilled Civil Engineer to join the team and progress their career towards chartership.
Working for one of the region's top consultancies, you will enjoy a great deal of autonomy in your new role as well as the opportunity to form part of their ICE accredited training scheme if this is of interest to you.
Currently, their clients range from major residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients, so experience in a range of sectors is crucial to your success in this role.
What you'll bring as the new Civil Engineer:
* Minimum two years' experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy or local authority environment
* Relevant software proficiency including WinDes MicroDrainage and AutoCAD, as well as PDS or Civil 3D
* Good working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments, ideally
* High level of technical Civil Engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
* Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery
On offer for you as the Civil Engineer:
* Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
* Private healthcare
* Annual bonus
* Minimum 3% employer pension contribution
* Flexible working hours considered
* Genuine diversity of workload
In return, you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant head office. Competitive and negotiable package as well as upward career progression are on offer, as well as profit share and a chance to buy-in to the business for the right person. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on (phone number removed) for more information on this fantastic new opportunity.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: