You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Steel Detailer (Tekla)
Due to this on-going and enviable order book they are now looking to appoint a Steel Detailer/Steel Draughtsman on a permanent basis. As Steel Detailer, you will be based out of their Co
Down office location and working within a design team, working closely with site teams helping achieve company goals for safety, quality, delivery, cost and valuations.
Some of your key duties will include but not be limited to:
* Preparing 3D models, general arrangement drawings, and fabrication and assembly drawings.
* Interpret information from Engineer and Architect drawings.
* Effective use of time and facilities to ensure that design targets, determined from
client programmes and valuation targets, are consistently met.
* Thorough and timely material procurement allowing time for effective pricing and
avoiding delays to the preparation or site installation stages.
To be considered for this very exciting role you must have:
* Experience in a similar Steel Detailer/Draughtsman role working with 3D modelling software such as Tekla in the design of architectural / structural metalwork.
* Knowledge of welding techniques and standards.
* Confident in liaising with other colleagues such as fabricators, engineers and architects
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with
excellent attention to detail.
Roles like this don't come up that often, so If you feel this exciting Tekla Detailer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please contact Michael or Anne on 028 90 312 009.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: