You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Snr Structural Design Engineer
The client is a multi disciplinary design consultancy Based in Leicester.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Structural Design Engineer with Residential and Commercial and Light Industrial experience.
1. Carry out calculation checks on ALL jobs no matter how small
2. Check ALL drawings before issue
3. Initiate and carry out structural calculations where required
4. Attend project meetings and conduct site inspections when required by the client.
5. Have the ability to design for multi story projects.
6. Design experience in all materials.
7. Supervise junior engineers. Give advice and guidance to enable the junior engineers to proceed in an efficient manner.
8. Manage and be responsible for major projects and act as project manager ensuring co-ordination of the engineering and CAD facilities.
9. Arrange and attend project meetings with internal staff on a regular basis. Administration Requirements
10. Involvement in the quotation process for major projects.
1. Be responsible in conjunction with financial administrator, for the costs on each job.
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Dave on: (phone number removed), or (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd
The job: has been sent to: