You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
* Report to and take direction from Partner/Associate in Civil and Structural Engineering Group
* Manage projects from inception to completion to ensure that they are issued to programme, to the required quality standard and within the budget set by the Partner
* Act as lead or sole designer as appropriate to the size of the particular project
* Prepare reports, general correspondence, as required in connection with the running of projects
* Undertake detailed design as appropriate on individual projects
* Supervise and mentor more junior engineers and technician staff in the team
* Undertake survey inspections and produce written reports on findings with appropriate recommendations
* When required by the Partner, assist other members of the Team to complete tasks, particularly in relation to meeting project deadlines.
* Liaise with other members of the design and construction team, representing the Civil and Structural Engineering Group
* Further duties to be discussed as required
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
* A Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Member of Institution of Civil Engineers or Institution of Structural Engineers
* Minimum of 5 years design experience on building structures projects in the UK
* Experience of leading a team including junior engineers and technicians
* Experience of refurbishment and change of use designs as well as new build work
* Familiar and empathetic with all forms of building construction
* Able to produce written reports in good English
* Proficient in the use of analysis and design software (TEDDS, TSD, etc.)
* Hold current UK driving licence
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
* Competitive salary (DOE)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life assurance
* Holiday - From 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
* Working Hours: 9am – 5pm
* Further details to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: