You can save this job and apply at a later date.
First People Solutions are currently supporting the search for an experienced Structural Engineer to join one of our successful Consulting Engineering clients based in Aberdeen, on a permanent basis.
Our client have developed a strong expertise for delivering innovative and sustainable, Civil/Structural consultancy solutions across a wide range of industry sectors including; Educational, Healthcare, Leisure and Commercial.
Employee loyalty is at the forefront of their UK offices, with many long standing, dedicated staff members and great progression and development opportunities being available to all levels.
As part of this role you will be a key asset to the production and the delivery of vast range of projects across the UK by working alongside a team of experienced engineers and technicians.
The main responsibilities include:
* Producing design solutions to a high level of quality ensuring that all designs work meets with the client requirements and all relevant technical and quality standards
* Preparing analysis and design of all technical aspects from inception to completion
* Ensuring that all project activities comply with the relevant standards and procedures
* Ensuring that project deliverables are on target and meet budget requirements
* Developing and maintaining close working relationships with clients
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
* Degree educated within a relevant Civil/Structural engineering pathway
* 2+ years’ experience working within a consultancy environment working within the building structures industry
* Experience producing conceptual and detailed designs, working with timber, steel, concrete and masonry
* Previous experience undertaking site visits, checking site conditions, resolving any problems with contractors
* Ability to work to tight time-scales and managing multiple projects simultaneously
If you are interested in this position please apply online by attaching an up to date CV or please call Aimee Watt on (phone number removed) if you would like to hear more information about this position.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First People Solutions
The job: has been sent to: