You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client is a busy port based in the Merseyside area, they are now looking for a Plant Fitter to join their team on a permanent basis to assist with maintenance, service and inspection of their mobile plant.
Your position will require you to have Plant Engineering experience within a heavy duty engineering environment. They require a candidate with experience of auto-electrics, diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics. The majority of work will be on plant such as loading shovels, HGVs, FLTs, Excavators etc.
The port is fast moving and constantly changing, no two days are the same so being flexible and the ability to think on your feet are essential for this position. The key responsibilities are:
- Maintenance and repairs on a wide range of Plant items such as excavators, FLT’s, Wheeled tippers, loading shovels and anything associated with normal day to day operations.
- Keeping of accurate records e.g. Inspection and servicing of plant & equipment.
- Excellent attitude towards health & safety.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a close team
- Electrical knowledge preferred, but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of plant machinery and equipment.
For the role it’s essential to have a full driving license, alongside evidence of qualifications in plant fitting/mechanical engineering. It’s a great company with a close knit team that are keen to welcome in the right person.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: