You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Combined Electro-Mechanical Field Service Technician to meet demand on a growing market for in the field service of Pump equipment. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a customer facing service, repair, installation, commissioning and preventative maintenance. You will demonstrate independence and sound technical judgment to execute assignments, take an innovative approach to problem-solving and share technical knowledge with others in the team and across the organisation. 80% of work is carried out on site at Global locations.
You will receive a very competitive salary, plus pension and benefits as well as the chance to work for a forward thinking growing company.
- Ability to work alone for extensive periods of time and/or as part of a team.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned task consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- A clear understanding of schematic diagrams both electrical and mechanical
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Adapt a proactive approach to customer service and personal time keeping.
- Show flexibility around customer working hours
- Resourceful with an ability to take it to the next level of service.
- Test and Commissioning background favourable.
- Ability to work safely at all times, EHS trained
- Nights away from home will be frequent. (Up to 80%)
- Qualifications with an Engineering background, C&G’s, BTEC, HNC, HND
- Previous interaction and an understanding of ship installations/systems commissioning.
- Siemens TIA15 experience level 3 or similar, very advantageous
If you are interested in this role, feel you have the right skills necessary and would like a new and exciting challenge then please do apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Automation Professionals Ltd
The job: has been sent to: