You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager (Building Maintenance - Corporate)
My client is an industry leading Facilities and Building Maintenance Service Provider who operate UK wide as well as over most of the globe. They provide both soft services and fabric/M&E maintenance to a wide array of clients in multiple sectors. One of the biggest and best companies in the industry, they have consistently expanded over the last two decades and show no sign of stopping.
I am currently seeking an Engineering Manager (Facilities and building maintenance) with experience in maintaining data centres, UPS systems and critical environments, specifically in corporate/banking environments.
You will operationally oversee all the PPM and reactive maintenance to a key commercial site of an internationally renowned bank for a market leading service provider.
As well as looking after the standard maintenance of the building, you will be tasked with the up keep of a small data centre; as a result, you must be familiar with UPS systems and preferably be or have been a High Voltage Authorised Person. The site is business critical; competent man management and implementing strong processes is essential. Exposure to financials such as budgets and P&L’s is desired as progression to Contract Manager is a real possibility.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Direct management of a team of M&E engineers in shift and day teams; hiring, disciplinary meetings and dismissals.
* Approval of all works minor and major, ensuring completion to a suitable standard and supervising when required.
* Successful maintenance of a small data centre; UPS systems etc. that are business critical.
* Liaison with the Account Manager; reporting on the performance of the contract and potential improvement strategy.
* Presenting a helpful and informed face to the client; promptly dealing with complaints as well as managing expectations.
THE PERSON - the right candidate will:
* Have several years’ experience in building services, preferably in a banking/critical/corporate environment.
* Have prior experience with UPS centres and data centres.
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage large teams.
* Present a client facing manner.
* Have had some exposure to financial responsibility – budgets/P&L’s.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top company who are continuing to grow. They have a reputation for taking care of their employees, providing requested training as well as opportunities for progression.
It comes with the following package: c£55,000 + £5000 car allowance
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: