You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer
As a Senior Civil Engineer how would you like to use your skills and experience in the sunny city of Barcelona?
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly capable Senior Civil Engineer to join an established and creative design practice at the forefront of innovative technology towards civil engineering.
You will be working in their newly built office in Barcelona, producing drainage and infrastructure designs whist leading medium sized projects and working under supervision for larger scale developments. You will liaising with environmental agency, planning departments, local councils and planning authorities.
For this role you should be able to demonstrate
- Experience of 4 - 6 years working in either a design office or directly within the construction industry, with a minimum of two years within the UK
- Strong level of civil design capability including underground drainage, pavements and roads, flooding and earthworks. With the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment or independently with self-managed projects
- Experience with Building Control submissions for underground drainage
- Experience with approval processes for sewer adoption and works on public highways.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of employees and management within the organisation
- Must be experienced with using design software such as Civil 3D including hydraulic and flooding calculations and AutoCAD
To apply please send a CV to (Email Removed) or call Kenny on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: