You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineer - Leeds
CSR have recently been retained by a prestigious and highly successful civil contractor to source a Civil Engineer for their civils sector. Joining a competent and professional team you will be involved in all aspects on £multi-million projects.
The company is one of the largest Civil Engineering Sub Contractors in its feild and are well known for delivering award winning and high profile projects. The staff retention with this contractor is second to none with most management staff with the company over 15 years.
Immediate start with one stage interview
Role & Duties:
- Site Management as a Site Engineer/Section Engineer
- Management of sub-contractors and site engineers on site
- Control, set out and as built of all major construction details
- Completion of all on site documentation including RAMS, Permits, Test and inspection records and input into programs and look aheads.
- Degree in civil engineering/construction related subject
- Site set up, preparation of documentation
- Accurate record keeping, variations, extra's and being able to communicate to the commercial management clearly
- Communicate and coordinate with the local and national companies
- Attending daily/weekly management meetings
- Strong work ethic and looking for a long-term career with a leading main contractor in the UK
Heavy Civils and WWTW or pipelines ect
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CSR (NI) LIMITED
The job: has been sent to: