You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer
We are currently working with a Surrey based consultancy who are looking for a Permanent OR Contract Senior Civil Engineer to join the team.
You’d be working across a range of sectors including educational, residential and commercial.
- A background in leading/managing small teams
- Experience in providing training support for more junior members
- Proven experience of client facing work
- Knowledge of highways and pavement design
- Chartered or near-chartered status
- Be experienced in work on new development projects
- Have an understanding of flood modelling & flood alleviation schemes design
- Be able to use CAD packages such as: Flood Modeller Pro, PDS and MicroDrainage
Please get in touch for more information.
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: