You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principal Civil Engineer
My client will be expecting the following as a Principal Civil Engineer:
• Proven understanding sewers, drainage schemes external works, and designing of roads
• Ability to use various software systems including AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage
• The ability to be able to create your own individual designs
• Ability to manage a team, with technicians and senior engineers.
To be successful in this role as a Principal Civil Engineer, you will need the following:
• Have the ability to create various calculations
• To be able to produce SUDS, soakaway, and surface water attenuation designs
• Capable of managing a team of 5
• Ability to communicate effectively with local authorities, and various clients
• 10+ years' experience in drainage and road designs, in order to receive S278, S104, S38 approvals
• Experience working on Industrial, commercial, and residential projects
• Competitive salary
• 24 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
• Competitive pension scheme
• Car allowance
• Bonus Scheme
If you're the Principal Civil Engineer we are looking for then please get in touch for a confidential chat on (phone number removed).
Niyaa People represent Civil and Structural Engineering professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of local regional and international organisations to find you the right opportunities for your career aspirations.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd
The job: has been sent to: