You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Infrastructure Consultant, 3rd Line Engineer, Server,
• A master’s, bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance.
• Fluency in English.
• A genuine interest in IT and ability and willingness to learn more.
• Ability to travel to customer sites as needed only 25% max
• As a person, you are a strategic doer, driven by a will to succeed with our targets and to make an impact.
• Like to work in teams where everyone has a good understanding of the overall picture.
• Strong organizational, social and communication skills.
• Have experience with Windows, clustering.
• Have experience with computer networking.
• Have experience in computer networks, server hardware, software environments, operating systems or programming or scripting tools.
• Have experience deploying VMWARE products including SRM.
• Have experience deploying storage technologies (HPE 3Par and StoreEasy, EMC, Isilon and VNX.
• Have good "real world" experience of administrating a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
• Practical experience in Microsoft OS 2008R2 and above, SQL 2008R2 and above.
• Install, configure and commission our solutions.
• Perform regular security monitoring.
• Repair and recover hardware and software failures.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
• Write and maintain all project documentation owned by the deployment engineer.
• Interface with third-party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the deployment of hardware and software solutions.
• Escalate, own, and remain focused on driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members, using highly effective communication skills.
• Independently provide and implement off and on-site support for integration of our solution in customer environments, working closely with customer IT organizations.
• May be asked to periodically travel to the corporate headquarters or to attend company functions requiring overnight stay, sometimes for multiple, subsequent days.
This may include, but is not limited to, corporate meetings, training, and customer installations/site work. Any expenses incurred are covered
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
People Source Consulting
The job: has been sent to: