You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
We need a highly ambitious Electronics Engineers who enjoys the prospect of enormous technical challenges. You will have a unique opportunity to work from initial concept through to a globally adopted solution. We’re looking for an engineer who wants to make a difference, to be empowered and to see the results of their efforts.
The successful applicant should have a 2.1 or 1st in a relevant engineering, maths or science degree from a top university.
Candidates must be versatile and will ideally have experience in some of the following areas:
* Digital electronic systems design, including component selection, schematic entry and layout of complex PCBs
* Designing boards with devices such as switch-mode power supplies, FPGAs and embedded processors, as well as DRAM, high-speed serial and Ethernet interfaces
* Layout of multi-layer PCBs, featuring microvias and 500+ pin BGAs and multi-gigabit signals
* PCB debug and test including boundary scan
* Integration of hardware with software and firmware
Knowledge of the following areas will also be highly beneficial:
* FPGA firmware implementation in VHDL
* Embedded Linux systems
* Network switching and L2/L3 security design
* Thermal management considerations (overall system dynamics, heatsinking, etc)
* CE marking and other regulatory requirements
* Electronic chassis design including EMC
The role includes close interaction across the entire engineering team as well as commercial aspects of the business. Where appropriate, you will be expected to assist in technical pre-sales activities and contribute to customer proposals.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business that has extremely experienced founders and financial backing from internationally renowned entrepreneurs and investors.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: