You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Clario are working in partnership with a Leading Structural Engineering Consultancy that were founded more than 30 years ago. Due to company expansion we are now looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their existing team.
We are ideally looking for a Graduate Engineer with ideally 2-5 years experience working for a similar Engineering Consultancy.
First preference would be for Engineers who have worked on UK projects
(and they are therefore familiar with UK building regulations etc) and
even more ideal would be to have this experience gained in London.
Candidates must have achieved at least a BEng 2:1, or better, in Civil
Engineering (or something closely related). They require someone with a
keen interest and/or knowledge in most of the following areas of work:
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures
- Design of glass structures
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing
- Temporary works design
- Letter and report writing
- Site inspection and surveys
- Production of drawings and sketches
Benefits to you:
- Competitive basic salary - £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- ‘Bike to work’ scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Professional subscriptions
This is an amazing opportunity for a Graduate that is seeking to forge a successful and highly rewarding career.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clarico Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: