You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Transport planning engineer
They are currently looking for Assistant transport planners/Engineers to join their teams in London, Birmingham and Manchester. You will be working within development planning team and developing your transport assessments, Travel Plans and project management skills.
They will also consider a graduate, you must have a key interest in Transport planning and be looking to start a career as well as a degree in the relevant space.
Assistant Transport planner/ Engineer will need a minimum of 1 years of experience and must be able to hit the ground running, be willing to be out and in front of the clients and a strong understanding of private sector market.
* Honours degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, or equivalent
* Management of small development planning projects
* Dealing directly with private sector clients on a day-to-day basis
* Preparing transport documentation for planning applications
* Experience of preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, ES Transport Chapters,
* Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
* A positive and enthusiastic approach with a
* An engaging approach to marketing and business development
Transportation / Transport Assessments / Transport planning / Travel Planning / ITS / Development planning / Transport Statements
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: