You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Then look no further- We’re currently offering an opportunity to work at a world class manufacturing plant in Larne. This way, you can enjoy both the summer and your job whilst still earning a fantastic rate of pay.
This opportunity includes award-winning training, a safe friendly environment, and temporary assignments at our client’s facility.
* Excellent holiday pay
* Uniform and PPE provided
* A full induction and ongoing, professional training
* Auto Pension scheme enrolment
* Onsite car parking and canteen facilities
* 37.5 hours PER WEEK, Monday to Thursday
Your shifts will likely alternate between 2 weeks of day shifts and 2 weeks of night shifts.
You will be working with an experienced team of dedicated fabricators and welders working together to produce high quality, world renowned machinery for the construction industry.
* Performing a variety of welding processes i.e. MMA/MIG and gas welding, brazing and soldering on various types of materials encountered in the special order base and container build area.
* Performing welding operations on silencers, bases and containers without the aid of detailed prints, instructions or fixtures.
* Fabricating, modifying and/or reworking various types of special tankers, skid bases, silencers and containers used in the production of generator sets and associated hardware.
* Interpreting prints, planning methods and sequences of work.
* Complying with safety and quality standards.
* Experience as a time served Welder (NVQ Level 3 Welding qualification or equivalent)
* Good attention to detail
* A good work ethic and attendance rate
* An awareness and commitment to the highest standard of health and safety and quality
* Previous experience in an engineering/ manufacturing environment (preferable)
Don't delay in applying; we are holding registrations this week for our first successful applicants, with a start date of the 14th Jan 2019!
Please apply below. Alternatively email your CV
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Inhouse Services
The job: has been sent to: