You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Shift Engineer / Maintenance Technician
Location: Knightsbridge, London
Salary: £25,750 per annum plus £1,385 meal allowance and up to £2,000 bonus per annum
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Shift pattern – 4 on (2 days and 2 nights), 4 off
Opened in 2005 and located on Knightsbridge, this exclusive private apartment complex is now seeking a talented Assistant Shift Engineer to join their well established and solid Engineering Department.
You will maintain and operates all the plant, machinery, fixtures, fittings & building fabrics within 199 Knightsbridge to achieve optimum Resident comfort whilst maintaining costs to a minimum. All work shall be done under the general guidance and supervision of the Facilities Manager and within the limits of The Company’s policies and procedures and Engineering standard manual in order to provide outstanding service to all residents including engineering problems within the apartments to ensure 100% resident satisfaction.
* To be the second shift engineer on site reporting to the Technical Services Manager when the Facilities Manager and Shift Engineer are absent and take responsibility for the effective repair of defects and the safe and efficient operation of the building, plant and equipment
* To learn & use the CAFM as a working tool to aid efficiency
* Assist the Shift Engineer to maintain and operate the building plant & systems (boilers, pumps, chillers, air handling units & garage plant) within the established guidelines
* To interrogate the Building Management System (BMS) for alarm conditions and respond accordingly
* To inspect all plant regularly throughout the shift and to accurately complete the engineering logs and worksheets for record purposes and in order to brief the incoming engineering team of any known faults or problems
* To carry out the designated procedures if a fire alarm is raised. To ensure that the sprinkler system & emergency generator is operating if required. Isolate systems as required by duty manager, or London fire brigade. To undergo any training deemed necessary
* To assist other personnel in emergencies and in carrying out other engineering duties as may be required by the Management Team and according to the needs of the department
* Report all potential hazards whilst on duty
* To perform other duties outside the normal routine, if so required, within the scope of the department
* 1-2 years of working as a handyman and understanding of operating in a 5* environment
They are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation and your data will be treated in accordance with the current legal requirements.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Electrical Engineer, Facilities Management, Design Engineering, Engineer, Engineering, Engineering Maintenance, Engineering Installations, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Fitter, Bench Fitter, Welder Fabricator, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Support Technician may also be considered for this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Knightsbridge Apartments
The job: has been sent to: