You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Gate & Barrier Engineer BRISTOL
My client is a highly successful Midlands based Gate & Barrier installation company. “Established in 1984, has grown to become one of the UK’s market leaders within the traffic barrier and gate industry. Their facilities have expanded over the years and we now operate from a complex of three factory units. The latest of these, completed only recently, is a purposely designed and built fabrication, painting and assembly unit for a range of gates, road blockers and turnstiles.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Gate Automation Engineer to join this growing team, covering the Bristol and surrounding areas. This field based role will be a demanding position, working under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will have the responsibility of installing new Gate Automation Systems or undertaking the maintenance and service of existing gate & barrier systems, working individually or as part of a team as required. Working with commercial clients, this will be a customer facing role, and as such fluent English both spoken and written is a must. This will help when delivering detailed and accurate reports to the Office.
As a service and installation engineer, duties will vary on a day to day basis, and as such you must be conversant with the Installation and Service of Automatic gates, Access control or gate entry systems.
- Previous experience with Gate Automation, ideally manufacturers including CAME, FAAC, BPT or similar.
- Experience in fault finding, installing, maintaining, and servicing automatic gates, barriers,
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of Door Entry Systems/ Access Control Panels/ Door Automation systems would be beneficial.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate/ door automation
- Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
- Electrically Qualified.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary £28,000 - £32,000
- Overtime (Time/Half & Double)
- Call Out Payments (1 in 4)
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus 7 Bank Holidays)
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone.
Ref Code: Ref: T2/MCS/38054
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Mark Smith or call (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: