You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Systems Engineering Manager
Package: Up to £65k + excellent benefits
A superb opportunity to join one of the world’s global players in Aerospace Systems. With over 30k staff globally, the company is renowned in their field as pioneers at the forefront of aerospace technology working across commercial airlines, defence and space domains.
The Aircraft systems business unit consists of Actuation and Propeller Systems, Air Management Systems, Aerostructures and Landing Systems (landing gear such as wheels and brakes).
When you join them, you can expect that not only will they support you in finding your feet, but they will offer you exceptional opportunities for career progression, which could include roles internationally if that was something of interest.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for managing a specialist team of Engineers within Systems, Safety & reliability engineering, the 3 core areas of the business unit function.
Job functions / experience required:
* Understanding customer requirements.
* Requirements management (DOORS).
* Experience of model based design i.e. MatLab, Python or Simulink.
* Support to V&V processes within a system design lifecycle.
* Support to safety and reliability requirements at various stages of the lifecycle.
* Reviewing / Authoring specifications at component, subsystem and system level.
* Support the investigation of in-service failures, including production of statistical models and predictions and providing support to the Product Integrity Committee (PIC) and Product Safety Review Board (PSRB).
* Defining technical content of project schedules, risk and mitigation and skills required in consultation with other design specialists in the team.
* Line management – ensuring correct staff utilisation, staff management, appraisals etc.
* Ensuring continuous improvement across the business function.
Package / benefits:
* Up to £65k basic salary.
* Private healthcare.
* Flexible working environment.
* 10% pension.
To discuss this role in further detail please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK – (url removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Outsource UK Ltd
The job: has been sent to: