You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Gate & Barrier Engineer
McIntyre Electrical Ltd have great opportunities for experienced electrical engineers with gate and barrier experience for long term permanent contracts.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic people to join our growing company on a full time, permanent basis and in return we offer a competitive salary and great benefits.
You will need to be a qualified electrical engineer and have experience of working with automated gates and barriers. Due to the nature of the contract, you will require a CRB check if you do not already have a valid certificate.
Requirements for the role:
- Able to demonstrate gate/barrier experience
- Familiar with codes of practice, installation, maintenance of above aspects.
- Full driving licence (no more then 6 points)
Basic knowledge of one or more the following skills would be preferred-
- Commissioning gate/barrier systems
- Electrically qualified/skilled
- Access control
- Door entry systems
Benefits of the role-
- Company vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone
- Company t-shirts and PPE
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Travel paid door to door and lunch hour
Standard working hours-
- 8 till 5 Monday to Friday with overtime available
Due to the nature of the client, you will be required to undertake a CRB check
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: