You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Engineering Manager, Northern Ireland
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to make a difference?
As the Site Engineering Manager you will be a senior leader within this highly automated multi-site factory that produces high quality meat products for the major retailers in the UK and Ireland. They have recently opened a third site due to high demand and you will be the key leader across the engineering function within these sites.
You will report directly into the Operations Director but have full autonomy on the Engineering function. The site operates on a 24/7 basis with approximately 350 staff.
What you need:
* HND would accept HNC Engineering ideally electrical, or time served again with an electrical background
* The ideal industry would be food, but they would be open to any industry e.g. Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Automation
* A maintenance background electrical bias
* Strong budgetary control
* Proven Continuous Improvement experience
* CAPEX experience
* Utility management
* Stakeholder management
* Personality - Motivated, team player and excellent communication skills
* A ‘Can do’ attitude
If this sounds like what your looking for apply now!!!
REF. SRA894547 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Focus Management Consultants
The job: has been sent to: