You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Engineer - Residential
Strata Consulting are recruiting an Assistant Engineer to join a trusted client in their Bristol office. You will work with the Technical Manager, you will manage the external design team in the technical co-ordination and design information functions on a number of individual projects, land purchase, customer occupation and beyond. You will be dealing with all members of the project delivery team
• General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external
• Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems
• Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery
• Managing the members of the project team effectively, providing advice and guidance as required
• Instigate all relevant actions detailed within our Technical Procedures
• Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation
• In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information
• Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections
• Prepare updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis
• Review and produce development costs schedules on a monthly basis and agree action with Technical Manager
• Instigating and assisting in the preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information
• Produce Health and Safety files/Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Tenant Manuals required
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Nick on: (phone number removed), or apply now to (url removed) with your CV
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd act as an Employment Agency who specialise in the placement of Engineers/ Surveyors/ Planners/ Project Managers.
Some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd
The job: has been sent to: