You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER
TO £55000 + BONUS + PENSION + OTHER BENEFITS
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager to join the team at a multi-million-pound FMCG company in Greater Manchester.
The Maintenance Engineering Manager will be tasked with ensuring high levels of equipment availability and safety through leadership of a multi-skilled team and technical application.
* Day to day management of the multi-skilled maintenance team, providing ongoing technical guidance
* Implementation of world class manufacturing standards and deliver a plan for MBTF and MTTR
* Set departmental KPI’s, drive performance and develop skills of maintenance team
* Assess maintenance needs across site and implement /develop a robust planned and predictive maintenance strategy
* Promote Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) activities
* Manage revenue and capital projects
* Overall the development of engineering strategy
* Qualified Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
* Proven experience of Maintenance Management/Engineering Management in a modern manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of world class manufacturing standards and modern maintenance techniques; Lean, TPM, RCA, RCM, MTBF, MTTR
* Motivational leader
* Improvement mind-set
* Results driven
Our client can offer a stable career, a rewarding package and great potential for further development.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on (phone number removed) when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Morgan Ryder Associates
The job: has been sent to: