You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Design Engineer/ Planner
We are looking for a Design Engineer/ Planner to be based in Peterborough. This is a fast paced role and will require you to have experience within a similar role & great attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of drawings to comply with project requirements
- Efficient use of AutoCAD to produce high quality Structural steel and construction product drawings
- Good communication with internal designers, estimators and operational staff
- Assist in Document controlling
- Ability to read engineers structural drawings
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative when required
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in producing drawings
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department
- Team bonding events
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: