You can save this job and apply at a later date.
cnc programmer / setter
They are growing and have funding in place to increase the headcount substantially.
As a result, they urgently need an experienced CNC Setter / Programmer to ensure that all tooling requirements are executed and built in a timely manner and are delivered ready for development on or before the build due date within the established guidelines.
Duties & responsibilities;
* To program CNC machinery.
* Work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training
* Work to tight tolerances and check your own work.
* Work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes.
* Report any tooling required to the Production Manager.
* Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times.
* Minimum of 5 years experience working with and programming cnc machines in an industrial environment.
* G.C.S.E (or equivalent) in Maths and English, grade C or above.
* Experience in a Plastics Environment desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be self motivated, with drive and enthusiasm for completing the tasks within the timeframe
Have the initiative to explore new opportunities, new techniques, new ideas to satisfy market requirements;
This is a great opportunity to join an established and growing organisation which actively encourage professional and career development.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward a copy of your cv.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HRGO Recruitment - Belfast
The job: has been sent to: